There are many reasons why you might want great portrait photography: to show you at your best for websites, newsletters, or commercial purposes; to create treasured momentos of times in yours and your loved ones lives; to show your character and represent the person you really are; to give a unique gift…. the list is endless.
But there are also many reasons why you might not want your portrait taken…
|“Nothing in a portrait is a matter of indifference. Gesture, grimace, clothing, decor even – all must combine to realize a character.” – Charles Baudelaire|
You might be scared of pushy high street sales techniques. Or self conscious and uncomfortable in front of the camera. You might not think it matters – any old picture will do! Or perhaps it is just too much hassle….
A great portrait is something you will keep and appreciate forever…
Well, I can guarantee one or two things to you about a portrait session with me.
1. We will work together to find the right photo for you. This includes props, outfits and location.
2. We will have a good time! Portrait sessions should be fun, relaxed and enjoyable.
3. I will stick to your time scale. If you are busy we will get it done in 5 minutes, if you have an afternoon to spare… well, see point 2!!
4. The final images will show you the way you want to be shown. It will be as if you took the photo yourself.
5. The images will be photoshopped as much or as little as you like.
6. You don’t pay! Unless you get at least one photo you like.